WHY BE A SPONSOR OF THE 6 FMCG SUMMIT?
• Presence as a sponsor strengthens the image of the company
• Strengthens the position of the brand
• Enables brand presentation in front of a wider audience
• Emphasizes stability of the company in different conditions of operation
• It shows readiness of company sponsor to recognize and to adapts in new ways of communication and make the most of marketing tools in each form
• With the sponsorship of summit company sends an important message for social responsibility to the whole sector
In conditions of a new reality when the digital has become normal, we are announcing the 6th FMCG Summit, which will be held only online this year. The event of the year that educates, informs and unites the professionals from the sector, this time will be available to watch and follow for free online only on November 26th.
This year, we will be joined by professional speakers who will share their knowledge and experiences on the problems of the retail sector, especially in the new working conditions and facing the challenges.
Don’t miss the event of the year and join us at the conference where international speakers explore new opportunities, successful solutions, educates and encourages success.
See you online on November 26th!
The Reinvention Guru
Why you should reinvent
your company every three years?
Called ‘The Reinvention Guru’ (In Ventures magazine) and ‘The Queen of Reinvention’ (TEDx Navasink), Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva is a business owner, educator, speaker and author — specializing in reinvention. As a business owner, Nadya oversees a group of companies active in real estate, investment, and consulting. As a consultant, Nadya has helped such organizations as The Coca-Cola Company, ENRC PLC, IBM, CISCO, Erste Bank, Henkel, Knauf Insulation, Vienna Insurance Group and many others to reinvent their products, processes, and leadership practices.
Nadya has an enormous working career as:
• As an educator, contributing to the development of nearly 5,000 executives, teaching on educational sessions, custom-made seminars, and long-term corporate reinvention projects. She served as the Coca-Cola Chaired Professor of Sustainable Development at IEDC- Bled School of Management, where she continues to teach courses in leadership, strategy, change management, design thinking, and sustainability. Nadya has taught in other business schools, including CEDEP-INSEAD (France), Case Western Reserve (USA), and IPADE Business School (Mexico).
• As a speaker, Nadya has shared her insights with audiences worldwide through keynotes, panel presentations, and workshops. ( TEDx talks in Austria, Slovenia and the US).
• As an author, Nadya has written two books (“Embedded Sustainability: The Next Big Competitive Advantage” in 2011 and “Overfished Ocean Strategy: Powering Up Innovation for a Resource-Deprived World” in 2014) and contributed to five others.
In an effort to reinvent corporate approaches to sustainability strategy, Nadya and her co-author Chris Laszlo coined the concept ‘embedded sustainability’, which was virtually non-existent when they started in 2009. Today, it produces 25+ million Google search results and has become a staple for corporate sustainability efforts.
Supply Chain and logistics expert and founder of Logiko
Antonio Zrilić is founder of "Logiko", company specializes in Supply Chain Management consulting. He is a repute consultant and has advised many companies, managers and entrepreneurs. He has designed and implemented numerous projects related to cost optimization in logistics and production for the needs of different companies. According to clients: He is an engine for driving change; He restores our faith that we can make big and significant changes; He made a quantum leap in productivity and efficiency; He has dramatically improved our cash flow... Zrilić is an expert in optimization of operational processes (logistics, supply and production) and has many years of experience in the field of management development. He is the creator of the unique methodology "Six-Step Inventory Optimization" and StockOptimizer software (for stock optimization and ordering). He is the author of the books "Six-Step Inventory Management" and "Lightspeed Logistics" and is a contributor to several professional magazines and publications (InStore Magazine, JaTrgovac, Business.hr, Eukonomist, Business Advisor, Lider, Progressive, Infotrend). Zrilić is a certified SAP consultant and holds "Green Belt Six Sigma" certification. He is a member of the Business Advisers Association, Association of Croatian exporters and the Croatian Association of Purchasing.
and CRM Director in
Migros Ticaret A.Ş
Kına Demirel, has graduated from University of Leeds. She chose Migros Ticaret A.Ş for her passion of retail. Throughout years, she has always implemented retail projects dealing with data. She has been running the biggest and the most popular retail loyalty programme of Turkey, Money Club for the last 10 years managing more than 13 million active customers. As well as loyalty, she also coordinates all brand communications for Migros brands. With her team, she managed to make Migros a media company as well as retail through new media channels that Migros created. She is a passionate advocate of data driven decisions, talking internationally about data, loyalty and consumer behavior.
Leader Adriatic's Nielsen
Ivan Krušković has 8 years of experience in market Execution projects. During the years Ivan had successful cooperation with biggest FMCG names ensuring that execution meet their expectations. Starting from 2019 Ivan took over Assortment and Space Optimization department within Nielsen which deals with the needs of the clients for categories-management, starting from the assortment management to the optimization of the space, as well as trainings for categories-management. Recently, he took over the position SEFF Commercial Leader for Adriatic region. He graduated on Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship in Finance, Banking and Insurance and he also holds a Banking & Stock Exchange diploma from University of Kragujevac.
Certified trainer for controlling
and CFO of KOLA, Skopje
Mitka completed her education in the field of controlling in Zagreb at the Academy for Controlling Kognosko Controlling by the program of the german Controller Akademie from Munich. She has implemented the complete controlling system in the company KOLA, Skopje, where she works as a CFO. Mitka is highly skilled in Budgeting, Cash Flow, Business Planning, Internal Controls, and Financial Accounting For several years she has been working as the only certified controlling coach on the macedonian market and a partner of the german Controller Akademie. As a control consultant she holds specialized trainings in the companies from the FMCG sector, including Vitaminka AD, Dauti Komerc and others.
Partner and Senior Facilitator
DesignThinkers Academy Adriatic
As a partner at DesignThinkers Academy, Ana Jeličić has dedicated most of her time in facilitating a variety of trainings, boot-camps, and working on projects that required implementing the design thinking methodology. The goal is always in order to create and develop processes, products and services for organizations aiming to become more customer-centric. Ana is a Certified Senior Design Thinking Facilitator with a proven record in HR, running her own HR Design agency which focuses on SMEs that she leads in the process of creating strategies related to recruitment, training and development, by providing them support in setting up and transforming their HR departments. Ana is also one of the initiators of the Inside conference
Owner of Violeta,
Bosnia and Hercegovina
Petar Corluka is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the production and distribution company Violeta d.o.o. He started his own private business in 1990s, and in 2002 he activated the production of hygiene products, creating the brand "Violeta". His motto for success is "do what you love and do it better than others." Guided by this, in a short time, the products under the label "Violeta" managed to become the most recognizable brand not only in B&H, but also in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Petar Corluka is specially interested in innovative technologies in production and their application, investments in the brand and education of employees. His focus is always on creating something new and different. He has nurtured a socially responsible business for many years, sponsoring sports clubs, associations and competitions, especially those for young people.
Organizational Development Consultant
Organizational Development Consultant / Advisor to the General Manager of Metalac AD JKV Development Consulting Organization or Development Consulting Organization After graduating at the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade (foreign and domestic trade), Jelena Knežević Vlahović dedicated her career to retail. She is building her path mainly in procurement and management with categories of various management positions in Pekabeta AD, Delta Maxi Group, Delhaize Serbia, Mercator-S doo and Domaša trgovija d.o.o. In Delhaize Serbia, she was Vice President for category management for five years (2011-2016). During that period, Jelena led a team of 98 employees and was responsible for more than € 750 million in revenue and around € 200 million in gross margin per year. She also led the team through integration activities in the company's merger, acquisition or sale processes, participated in regional synergies, and guided the implementation of Delhaize Group standards. Based on many years of experience and identified needs, idevelops and establishes the annual client management process (business plan process) focused on the client as a basis for setting negotiating goals. Now, after so many years of experience, results and work, she believes that her greatest expertise and source of all results is the ability to create highly motivated and efficient teams through the support and nurturing of specific skills, knowledge and motivation of each team member. She believes that the ability to lead people based on their constant openness to learning and development is at the same time the greatest expertise of all and that it is crucial for the sustainability of any business and human society as a whole. The lack of leadership is at the root of all failed companies and crises.
Founder and General Manager at THRIVITY
Polikarp Arsenovski has more than 20 years professional experience on various leadership positions in McDonalds, Wrigley and Mars, as well as entrepreneur and co-founder. In January 2018, he founded APOD to focus on new learnings, share experiences, transfer knowledge and expertise to other organizations in the region. APOD is focused on People… Human Capital Management within organization and its culture. In April 2020, APOD team launched THRIVITY, online platform, as a place where PEOPLE & COMPANIES meet 24/7. According to Poli, people are not "asset", they are our critical resource for success and hence, the message is that we, as leaders, have responsibility to create a clear vision for managing the organization, craft outstanding working environment and treat people with high level of dignity and respect.
• Verica Martinovska , Founder and CEO of Kliker Marketing and trade magazine InStore - Opening remarks
• Ana Jeličić, partner at “Design Thinkers Academy”, Serbia - “Design Thinking as a Way of Doing Things“
• Polikarp Arsenovski , Founder and General Manager at THRIVITY, Macedonia - “Reaching the Right People“
• Ivan Krušković , SEFF Commercial Leader Adriatic's Nielsen, Serbia - “Getting More With Less - Value Creation Through Shelf Optimization”
• Mitka Mojsovska, “Kola”, N.Macedonia – “Controlling - Key to Quality Business Decisions”
• Petar Ćorluka, owner of “Violeta“, Bosnia and Hercegovina interview “The Right Steps to Success“
• Jelena Knežević Vlahovič, Organizational Development Consultant and former Chief of Category Management at Mercator S “Illusion of Responsibility”
• Antonio Zrilić, “Logiko“, Croatia “Strategies for Resilient Supply Chain After COVID”
• Kina Demirel, “Migros Ticaret A.Ş”, Turkey – “New Loyalty in the New Reality”
• Filip Stankovikj , Product Characterization Scientist, Research and Development Innovation Cube Philip Morris International, Neuchatel, Switzerland – "Scientific evidence behind novel tobacco products"
• Nadya Zhexembayeva, “Chief reinvention officer”, USA – “Why You Should Reinvent Your Company Every Three Years?”
See images from the atmosphere at the previous FMCG Summits. The outstanding speakers with their motivating presentations have made each summit a day to remember..
InStore / Kliker Marketing
str. Dimitar Berovski No. 9, Skopje