Ten years in a row, InStore magazine has been a partner of the entire FMCG sector on the Macedonian market. We have been fulfilling the mission of support and education of the companies from the sector for years through the organization of the biggest trade event FMCG SUMMIT Skopje.
We continue with our efforts organizing the seventh FMCG Summit Skopje, this year once again as an online edition.
Ten speakers will speak on current topics, about the problems that affect the sector, how to make a difference, how to act wisely on all challenges, how to use proven practices, but also how to survive in uncertain times that are becoming constant in businesses and finally how to have a winning vision.
Established professionals from the country, region and abroad will be part of the Summit. Through their presentations, they will speak on current and challenging topics for the entire retail industry. We can expect topics about the future of retail, sales trends, e-commerce, logistics, HR, etc.
The event is dedicated for traders, manufacturers, distributors, the accompanying industry and all professionals in the sector.
See you online on October 28th at 7 FMCG Summit - Event for retail professionals who believe in vision and leadership. An event for those who know how to make a difference!
Jean Jacques Vandenheede is a futurist and retail trend expert with years of experience as a senior analyst at Nielsen. According to him, retail is hyper-competitive business and managers are always "on the edge". But, at the same time, retail companies are very traditional and conservative, hesitating to step outside the comfort zone. The Fourth Industrial Revolution laid the foundations for the commercial business model. The Fourth Industrial Revolution encourages traders to dare to be special and unique and embark on a great adventure to be successful in the world to come.
Ray Gaul, co-founder & CEO at Retail Cities
Professor and Head of the Department of Agricultural Policy at the Institute of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food - Skopje (UKIM)
PhD in Marketing from the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Business Development Director, Founder at Sales & Business Consulting in Serbia
Managing Director of "Mama’s" company in Austria.
Comerciak operations manager at Philip Morris TKP DOO Skopje
Partner and co-founder of Adizes Southeast Europe (ASEE)
General Manager of the company "Bambi"
General Manager of „Atlantic Trade“
General Manager of „Kozuvcanka“
Strategic Business Development Manager
• Verica Martinovska - Welcome address
• Ilina Bakev - How to successfully position your brand on the Austrian market? - through Mama's experience
• Selma Kadic Maglajlic - AI in saleas chanels
• Ray Gaul – A look at Retail 2022 – Inflation, Energy Efficiency, and Hoarding
• Dushan Rangelov - Integrated Go To Market strategies – Game Change
• Petar Boskoski - B2B(2C) digitalization
• Aleksandra Martinovska Stojcheska - Sustainable food systems
• Jean-Jacques Vandenheede - The fourth industrial revolution in retail
• Dragan Stajković - Interview "Bambi - from a regional brand to a global player"
• Boris Vukić - Transition in family companies in the ex Yu area
• Live Discussion - Professional management or traditional family management? The challenge for family businesses
• moderator Boris Vukić
• participant Perica Vičiški
• participant Janinka Čuparkoska
• participant Dejan Vanevski